Little Beaver Conservation District Minutes August 3, 2023
Little Beaver Conservation District Minutes
August 3rd, 2023
Came to order: 5:30 pm
Present: Roddy Rost, Fred Houzvicka, Keith Rustad, Dirk O’Connor, Kodie Olsen, Melissa Foster, Michelle
Gorder (NRCS) o Kodie made a motion to excuse Quentin, Keith seconded, and the motion passed.
Minutes: The minutes from the July meeting were approved as presented.
Financial Information: Dirk made a motion to pay the bills as presented, Keith seconded, motion passed. The following bills were paid.
- Molecular Research, LP -$1,250.00
- WARD Laboratories, Inc. -$3,864.00
- Kay Webb- $168.00
- Boss Office Products- $1,041.90
- Hwy 12 Equipment- June storage rent- $300.00
- Mid-Rivers Communications- WiFi -$37.50
- Federal Tax Deposit -$440.18 (online)
- Federal Tax Deposit- $248.18
- Montana State Withholding -$92.00 (online)
- Rachel’s Accounting- $55.00
- MACD- $35.00
- Stephanie Crisler- July 2023 wages- $1,920.91
- Stephanie mentioned that the city accepted our bid for the property. Once we gave them a check, they will get the deed paperwork going. Stephanie will take the check first thing in the morning.
- Stephanie presented the insurance quote from RMIS. Fred made the motion to move fonuard with the company, Keith seconded. Motion carried.
- Stephanie let the board know that we received the administration grant, Kodie applied for in April
- SET training in the end of August. Kodie made the motion for Stephanie to attend, Melissa seconded. Motion carried
- DNRC-CBD: Veronica Grigaltchik (See Handout)
- MACD: Roddy Rost
- NRCS: Michelle Gorder (See Handout)
With no other further business Roddy adjourned the meeting. The next monthly meeting of the Little Beaver Conservation District will be held September 7th at 5:30 pm.
s\ Roddy Rost- Chairman