Little Beaver Conservation District Minutes, September 7, 2023
Little Beaver Conservation District Minutes
September 7th, 2023
Came to order: 5:34 pm
Present: Keith Rustad, Kodie Olsen, Melissa Foster, Roddy Rost (phone) Michelle Gorder (NRCS)
- Roddy made a motion to excuse Quentin, Dirk and Fred, Melissa seconded, and the motion passed.
Minutes: The minutes from the August meeting were approved as presented.
Financial Information: Kodie made a motion to pay the bills as presented, Melissa seconded, motion passed. The following bills were paid.
- Hwy 12 Equipment- June storage rent- $300.00
- Mid-Rivers Communications- WiFi -$39.30
- Federal Tax Deposit -$495.62 (online)
- Montana State Withholding -$105.00 (online)
- Stephanie Crisler- August 2023 wages- $2,087.69
- Stephanie mentioned Brosz had been out and set the property pins and that the shed Sheena bought is still on the property. She had the city get a hold of her, but nothing has changed so she sent a letter in the mail on 9/7/2023 requesting that the shed be removed.
- DNRC-CBD: Veronica Grigaltchik (See Handout)
- MACD: Roddy Rost
- NRCS: Michelle Gorder (See Handout)
With no other further business Kodie adjourned the meeting. The next monthly meeting of the Little Beaver Conservation District will be held October 4th at 5:30 pm.
s\ Roddy Rost- Chairman