Little Beaver Conservation District Minutes, October 4, 2023
Little Beaver Conservation District Minutes
October 4th, 2023
Came to order: 5:30 pm
Present: Keith Rustad, Kodie Olsen, Fred Houzvicka, and Roddy Rost – Roddy made a motion to excuse Quentin, Dirk and Melissa, Kodie seconded.
Minutes: The minutes from the August meeting were approved as presented.
Financial Information: Kodie made a motion to pay the bills as presented, Fred seconded, motion passed. The following bills were paid.
- Hwy 12 Equipment- September storage rent- $300.00
- Mid-Rivers Communications- WiFi -$42.10
- Federal Tax Deposit -$344.06 (online)
- Montana State Withholding -$69.00 (online)
- Montana State Fund -$663.06
- Broadwater Conservation District -$9,125.00
- Glatfelter Public Entities -$1,269.00
- Brosz Engineering -$1,047.50
- Area Il -$25.00
- Stephanie Crisler- September 2023 wages- $1,630.97
- Dale Schweigert -$900.00
- City of Baker -$20.00
- Richland County Conservation District -$50.00 Rachel’s Accounting Service -$110.00
- Stephanie let the board know that the drill can be stored in the storage building if it fits.
- Stephanie mentioned the conservation district has all the insurance they need.
Public Comment: Bill Whitney was requesting where he could get more information on how much c02 was needed for plant life and a carbon deficit.
- DNRC-CBD: Veronica Grigaltchik (See Handout)
- MACD: Roddy Rost
- NRCS: Michelle Gorder
With no other further business Fred adjourned the meeting, Kodie seconded. The next monthly meeting of the Little Beaver Conservation District will be held November 2nd at 5:30 pm.
s\ Roddy Rost- Chairman